Solar Panels Experts in Myrtle Beach
Let the Sun Shine In…
At ARRES, we believe that an educated customer is the best customer. As a result, we cultivate a relationship of trust with our customers. Our team ensures that you understand what is happening with your project from start to finish and are available to answer all of your questions. After all, this is your home and your investment.
How Does a Residential Solar System Work?
- ARRES installs high-quality photo-voltaic (PV) solar systems made of crystalline cells that absorb and convert sunlight into direct current (DC) electricity.
- Solar panels mounted on your roof are wired to an inverter that changes the DC to an alternating current (AC) through the electrical panel used to power your home.
- Your home’s electricity meter measures the energy you use and feeds any excess energy created to the grid.
- If you generate more energy to the grid than you consume, your utility company will issue you a credit, which further decreases your electric bill.
Are Solar Panels Expensive?
Though an investment in your home, the installation of solar panels on your home does not need to be costly. In fact, ARRES experts can show you how your system pays for itself through the following:
- Federal tax credits
- Tax incentives for solar energy (for residents of South Carolina)
- Rebate programs
- Utility company energy credits
- Solar financing loans with no money down
In fact, you will likely see a return on your investment in as few as 5 years!
Will Solar Panels Look Ugly on My Roof?
With each passing season, solar panels become more popular not just because of the money they save, but also because of the way they help the environment. After your neighbors learn how much money you are saving, they’ll want to convert to solar energy, too.